An INCREDIBLE opportunity has just risen for an experienced and all round great calibre to join our in- house design and development team.
We are hiring in the following posts.
1. Digital Marketing Assistant
We, BG Business Services, haunting for digital marketing Assistant who will assist all digital marketing platform like updating regularly web contents, newsletter and occasional social media update. Moreover, the role will be responsible for assisting the wider digital marketing function, creating contents for campaigns.
- Developing online marketing strategies which complement out client’s growth plan
- Drafting and optimising content for clients’ social media channels and websites
- Publishing and scheduling content for clients’ social media
- Uploading contents to clients ‘ websites using CMS (Content Management System)
- Supporting email campaigns for clients by using of mailchimp
- Support Digital Marketing teams and in building and promoting the presence of the department, both internally and externally
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Passionate for digital marketing and awareness of in depth knowledge of social media channels
- Digital Marketing experiences in the B2B technology space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In depth knowledge of Google analytics, Google Ad words, PPC and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Experienced in paid social media advertising and Facebook analytics
- Up to date with digital marketing trends and innovation
2. Junior Graphics Designer
An incredible opportunity has just risen for an experienced and all round great graphic designers to join our in- house design and development team.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for a diverse range of materials and communications including presentations, ad campaigns, brochures, flyers and posters
- Creation of designs for websites
- Produce direct mail campaigns – involves both adaption and creation of print materials and business letter formats.
- Picture manipulation for use in a variety of different formats – press, internet, emails.
- Website design and development by use of CMS
Desired Qualifications, skills and experiences
- Formal graphics design training (University Degree or related qualification in Graphics Design)
- In depth knowledge of UI/UX best practices
- Expert in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and have decent knowledge of other applications
- HTML and CSS experience
3. PHP developer (Laravel)
Candidates should have at least two years of Lamp Stack development experiences and enjoy a growing, enterprise IT environment.
- Working with agile product developer teams in developments of big projects like fintech, property tech
- Developing backend API project
- Significant commercial development experience with PHP
- Experience working with Laravel
- Desire degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook)
- Experience building database-driven applications and web sites
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t hesitate in applying. Apply below or send CV directly to the following email.